April 18-22, 2022 | 7:00 p.m. CT
The Virtual 4th Annual Scholarship Summit – Part 2: HBCU Experience will be a week of activities from Monday, April 18 to Friday, April 22, 2022 beginning at 7:00pm each night.
The schedule of HBCU Experience Week activities is as follows*:
Monday – April 18 – Student Mental and Physical Health (in the midst of COVID-19) – HBCU Moderator/UAPB – Tiandra Bland/Presenter – Ms. Jamie Redding
Tuesday – April 19 – Sex and Relationships – HBCU Moderator/TSU – Amber Jones/Presenter Mrs. DeAndrea Blaylock-Solar
Wednesday – April 20 – Student Budgeting – HBCU Moderator/JSU – Nette Beckum/Presenter – Mr. Marcus Creighton
Thursday – April 21 – HBCU Trivia –HBCU Moderator/Fisk University – Melanie Davis/Presenter - Mr. Maurice Jordan
Friday – April 22 - HBCU and Greek Panel & HBCU House Party – HBCU Moderator/FAMU – Ms. Ivy Grant and HBCU House Party. The panel will take place from 7-8:30pm and the virtual HBCU House Party will take place from 8:30-10pm.
1. Register for a session by adding it to your cart. All sessions are open to all.
2. The registration deadline is Friday, April 15, 2022 at 7:00 pm CT.
Each session can be viewed on Facebook Live and YouTube (at the conclusion of the event) for those who miss the registration deadline.
2. Please complete a registration form for each attendee.
3. Students and parents should sign into different devices when possible.
4. The Zoom log-in information will be emailed to participants prior to the summit.
*Although unlikely, session details, moderators, & presenters are subject to change.